Tuesday, April 7, 2009

First Post

So, my Dad just challenged everyone in my family to start a Book of Mormon project that we have to work on everyday. We were allowed to choose whatever we wanted to do with it, but it was supposed to help us know and understand the Book of Mormon better. My dad also suggested that I start a blog where I can post my project day by day. I think he just wants to keep tabs on me and keep me goin. :) No, he is posting his too. When we learn things of value, it is selfish not to share!!!

3 comments:

  1. This is awesome! Coolio blog. Although, I have to say, maybe you should get someone who isn't colorblind to design your blog next time. ;) Jk, like I would know what it looks like. I'm colorblind! Looks good to me. Tee hee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, I can tell you are growing into such a lovely young lady, just like your sisters.

    We miss all of you Garners, hopefully we'll see you at Christmas this year.

    Love,
    Sister Bailey

    ReplyDelete